Our online preparation pack includes practice materials for CSRA tests, including:
- Math: Basic Math, Numerical Reasoning, and Numerical Series.
- Verbal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning: Abstract Reasoning, Inductive Reasoning, and Deductive Reasoning.
- Mechanical Reasoning
- Situational Judgement Tests
- Personality Tests
- Spatial Reasoning
- Memory Tests
- Error Checking
- Grid Challenge & Switch Challenge
6 months access
24/7 Customer Support
* 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
You can expect CSRA psychometric skill assessments include:
- Personality tests: help employers learn more about your personality, communication style, empathy, as well as your reactions to certain situations.
- Verbal reasoning: test your verbal comprehension and understanding of language. These questions will have a written passage followed by the answer options of true, false, or cannot say.
- Numerical reasoning: based on basic mathematical knowledge, this test features word problems, graphs, number sequences, sufficiency questions, and more.
- Basic Math: check your level of skill and accuracy when it comes to basic mathematical computations and operations.
- Situational Judgement Tests (SJT): describe a work situation to determine how you would approach the problem. These questions can probe your conflict management skills, problem-solving, and more.
- Mechanical Aptitude test which uses psychometric assessment to evaluate the test takers’ ability to evaluate and solve problems with mechanical concepts.
Our preparation materials are designed to improve your critical thinking skills and to teach you concepts that are commonly found on these tests.